THE SPECTACULAR EVENTS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

ALIMPANAW… That’s who I am…


“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
ALIMPANAW (noun) – a Mandaya word referring to a person who loves to wander around from one place to another. A nomad whose passion is traveling and going to destinations never been discovered.
I love to wander, thus, I certainly consider myself a wanderer. For that reason, I say I am Alimpanaw!
This is an introductory post of my virtual journal that hopes to chronicle series of my humble travels and exciting journeys to the best kept secrets of My Island Philippines and perhaps the world. This journal will be with me as I travel from Islands to Highlands, from Plains to Hills, from the Rural to the Urban and places I’ve never imagined to see. Above all, this aims to share my stories to you, my readers and bring you to several destinations in the Philippines, some known, some never heard of and some you heard of but don’t know much about.
Getting a first hand experience on all these best kept secrets, I do hope to share that same sense of adventure to you that makes my life worthwhile and every single travel worth to remember.
The Alimpanaw now welcomes you to his JOURNEY…

No comments:

Post a Comment